Professional Kitchen Cleans
Looking for a Professional Kitchen Clean? Or maybe you require a free no obligation quote on a cleaning job that needs attention? Bluebells Specialist Kitchen Cleaning Service provides experts to Commercial and Domestic clients from London to Southend.
On arrival at site report to the client and enquire if there are any specific requirements that the client requires us to comply with whilst on site and during the cleaning process.
To comply with current legislation we ensure that only trained personnel will be allowed to work in this environment.
We will also:
• Check the staff have signed in and have the appropriate PPE and are wearing ID
• Check Product Risk Assessments & MSDS together with the Task Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
• Check PAT dates on machinery if to be used.
• Make staff aware of the fire evacuation procedure, escape route and assembly point
• Conduct a Health & Safety risk assessment
Furthermore, all of the products we use in the cleaning process for kitchens are bio-degradable and food safe.
Included in your Professional Kitchen Clean will be the following:
• Cleansing and sanitisation to all fixtures and fittings
• Clean/degrease to areas behind appliances
• Clean/degrease to canopies and cooker hoods
• Deep clean all kitchen appliances
• All flooring degreased and scrubbed